Sunday, May 15, 2011

Life is an adventure!

"I miss college life, I want to go back to 4 years ago and being ITB student again"

It'a almost 3 years since my graduation, and surprisingly I heard that words more often now. Don't get me wrong, I do miss my college life, but that doesn't mean I want to go back there again. Imagine you have to redo all your college assignments, OSPEK, committee time, final project time... BLEH... no, I don't! I have enough of that things for a lifetime.

If I have to go back to school, I want to do entirely different thing; different major, different friends, different university, because I want to broaden my view. I've learned extraordinary things in 4 years I had at ITB, something that I'll never regret, but then again, that time has passed and I have to move on. So friends... instead of saying you want to do it again, let's just find something more interesting with our previous college experience as the baseline. Life is an adventure!

No comments: