Monday, July 27, 2009

Negeri di awan

I'm deeply into 90's Indonesian music this week. Googling for reference, I found several titles that I never heard for long time... like Voodoo- salam untuk dia, Rumah Sakit - Hilang, Cherry Bombshell - Langkah peri, Rida Sita Dewi, old Titi DJ songs etc...etc...

And then I found a title, my favourite Indonesian song for all time, comes from legendary Kla Project... Negeri di Awan. I really love that song!

I remember when I was a child, sometimes I just climb my house to sit in the roof, looking at the sky. My pure-child-mind (or should I say it stupidity) always believe that there is actually a land in the sky, influenced by old Disney story and of course, Doraemon. I believe that there is floating land that disguise by the cloud, where some people that dressed like ancient greece lives peacefully (Don't ask me why it is greece, I don't remember why either). And then, I always thought about that song everytime I sat there, in the roof, day dreaming that someday I will live there too, a country floating in the sky. hehe... you see... stupid.

Then, almost 18 years later, come to the first time I flight with a plane conciously (it's not actually my first time flight, but the last time I flight is when I really small, and I don't remember it at all), and I see the cloud from above! it's actually a wonderfull experience, like my childness-daydream comes to reality... hehehe... I will never forget this scenery for whole my life :)

1 comment:

abah said...

he? kla projek yah.. bukannya katon doang?