Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Goal???

Everything so grey lately, first: it always rain :( , second: I walk without direction!

21 years, and still dunno where I want to bring my life to. The last 17 years, I have school. I don't have to think what I want to do next year, because there'll always be school! New semester, new grade, new class, new teacher, new subject, new school... But still, there's school! So, should I go back to school?

I have a promise to my parent, unspoken promise, that I will take master... Whenever it will be. Then is it the right time?

Instantly, I will answer: Yes! I work in a place where I NEED more than what I had learned at college, and once again school is the lighten up my grey future.

But, in actual I will answer: NO! I just start my job, school just my expensive-runaway, and yes, it is really expensive! And do I have enough money? No! Do I have the courage to ask my father's help? BIG NO! I won't put my parent to another hard-work-to-pay-tuition anymore. I always feel thankful for what my parent has done to send me to college, but still, it doesn't mean that it's not torture me! The last four year was enough sacrifice from them, now is time for them to happy living and rest more.

So, I choose the actual answer. School maybe a perfect getaway, but I just don't feel I fight enough with what I have today. Just have to give more effort. I'll go back to school someday, but not now, I still have a battle to win!
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments: