Monday, November 2, 2009

New Bag Organizer

I ordered this Large-size-khaki bag organizer from Tasprint last week. Due to some mis-organizing in the ordering system, my order slipped. I directly asked the seller so they realize that my order slipped. They apologize and immediately send my order... And voila, it's arrived today!

It much smaller than I predicted, but not too small, actually it is in the proper size for almost woman bag in the market. This product is very helpful for me, whose bag is all shapeless :D

http://tasprint.multiply.com
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

euleuh ieu puput balanja wae...

Unknown said...

Hah? Emang saya balanja apa aja gitu? Jarang ah... Yg butuh aja... Kekkee...

anggun oktari said...

iih lucu puuut ><

Unknown said...

memang teh... solusi untuk tas yang tak berbentuk :D

fuzzydesi said...

Put, keren euy tasnya. Keliatan profesional :)

Anonymous said...

i've bought a new bag too.. :D

Unknown said...

@teh desi: hehehe... itu tas di dalam tas teh, jadi gak akan keliatan dari luar... tas aslinya sih kayak gembolan, makanya butuh tas lagi :p

@k'muy : pasti buat macbook barunya ya??? heheheh... kapan ya saya menyusul ikut geng Mac???