Thursday, January 27, 2011

20 things I learned about browsers and the web

I'm a big fan of Google. Maybe from what i have written so far you can conclude that yourself. And as a Google fan, I also set my heart for Chrome as my favourite browser - more caused by its integrated search engine and Google translate in the url tab. So today, finally I installed Chrome in my office computer after a long time mutual relationship with Firefox (my 2nd favourite browser). Then after installed Chrome this time, I prepare myself for the first page that usually shown, "how google chrome can do" or "how you use your chrome" or other bla-bla-bla. But then, something new welcome me in this first Chrome page.

It's a visual illustrated book by Google Chrome team called 20 Things I Learned About Browsers and the Web. It's an interesting and easy to read book. One sentence caught my eye from its foreword :

"Life as citizens of the web can be liberating and empowering, but also deserves some self-education"

It's nice to know that they think of the user to understand about how this virtual universe work and how this giant web gives value to our daily life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a very nice book, once you finished reading it. it helps you to understand about the blue nowhere :D

Unknown said...

the blue nowhere novel kang? dah baca? oke???

Vuterlanik said...

bangeeeettt!
*nyamber :D

Vuterlanik said...

puput dapetPR ya di blogku :D