Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tagged-post : Stylish blogger award

I've been tagged by my friend Putri/Uti to make this post...

Accepting this award, I am asked to do the following:

1. Thank and link to the person who awarded me this award.

2. Share 8 things about myself.

3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered.

4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.


So... I should share 8 things about myself here and then tag other blogger to do the same...
hmmm... first thing first... 8 things about me...

1. Proud daughter of Endang Hidayat and Tati Sutini. The youngest of 3, but eventually acting like the oldest most of the time :)

2. Coffee lover! A nice choice to ask me out is hang out in a cafe which serve best quality of coffee.

3. Movie freak. There was times when I'll go crazy if I don't watch a movie at its release time. But now, I go a little low and just go to the cinema if I have time. If not, I just go with DVD or download it from internet :)

4. Carb-junkie. Call me unhealthy, but my portion of food is actually 2/3 consist of carb.

5. Internet junkie. I can't pass a single day without surfing to the internet or at least check my twitter account.

6. Being Telco innovation strategist. That's my new short-term goal! I've been working for telco company for 1.5 years now, in the field of business development that closely related to creating business innovation. My first boss is the one who introduce all this 'innovation'-thing to me and I've been fascinated by it since then.

7. Build my own venture capital firm for internet business start-up. That's my long-term goal! BJ Habibie is my idol. I admire him not just because he's a genius, but more of all he's a man that can inspire a generation. My generation raised with seeing what he's capable of as a scientist, a man from 3rd world country that can be widely acknowledged as smart and brilliant man. I have passed all the hope to be a genius like him, but I think I can do something with the 'inspire other people' part. And I found this VC-idea as a great solution when I do a research about some Silicon Valley company. Hehehehe... dream big honey, so everyone else after you can dream bigger :D

8. I found this 'tag' thing unnecessary. So I won't pass it along. Sorry :P

1 comment:

Vuterlanik said...

cepat sekaliiii :D
ah masa jadi sulung, masih bocah gitu juga :P