Friday, July 1, 2011

Macchu Picchu

I found this question : Where would you like to go right now, if you could go anywhere?

My answer would be: Cuzco & Macchu Picchu


The ruins of Macchu Picchu was found at 1917. At 10.500 feet high, it's maybe the highest ancient civilization ever existed. My interest to Peru and particularly Cuzco and Macchu Picchu started back at my 4th grade. I read this comic series published in Bobo magazine, I forget the title, but it's about a kid that has befriended an alien that used to landed in Cuzco. I gained quite a story about Peru and the Maya and started to wonder about Cuzco since then. Cuzco is the second place in my place-to-visit-before-I-die list, just next after Mecca :)

4 comments:

Intan Nashrrullah said...

iiih put, saya jg pernah bikin post kyk gini, dgn poto yg exactly sama hahaha, keren yah kita sejiwa halah...btw, ini neneng - intan LSS O3 hohoho, very good english, envy u >,<

Unknown said...

tetehhhhh... pie kabareeee???? lama tak bersua kitaaa... :D

hooh, emang keren banget ni tempat. Poto ini emang poto dengan angle paling oke :D

Intan Nashrrullah said...

iya ih dah lama pisan, alhamdulillah sae, maen2 ateuh ke blog sederhana sayah :p

poets said...

eh, itu kata temen gw kmrn natgeo open recruitment ke macchu picchu lhoo.. tp gw ga tau masih valid ga beritanya :D secara, udah hampir sebulan yg lalu... hahahaha