Friday, November 11, 2011

Wonderful Adele


I watched this trailer of Adele's concert in Royal Albert Hall and feel so emotional. Adele is a wonderful singer. I fall in love with her music from the first time I listened to Chasing Pavement in the radio. I scream with joy when she won her first Grammy, and I definitely one of many people who swore that 21 is the best female singer album ever!

She shared the same birthday as my mother in the same year as I am, which make her just 3 days older than me, yet, she has inspired many girls in the world. You know, when I listen to her music, as a girl, I always think... "it is alright to be brokenhearted, it is great to pour your heart out of your sadness, but the most important thing is to get back to your feet and show the world that you are a big girl! Yes, big girl do cry, but we're not crying forever!"

No comments: