Monday, April 14, 2014

Blue is the color of the sky!

GO BLUE!

If I said that, can you guess what I will write next?
Yups, after quite a battle and a lot of consideration, I choose to go north, University of Michigan Stephen M. Ross school of business. This announcement is late though, because I am already doing the courses for the last month. Apologize for that, everything happened so fast.


I decided to apply for Ross sometimes in October. What makes me decided to go there? Because a simple sentence display on one of UM poster... "come believe in something greater than yourself".


This poster's target is actually undergrad candidate, but I am sold. With its midwest courtesy, its proximity to US failing city, its battle to old-time industry domination, UM gives me a vibe of a fighter. They called themselves victors valiant. It is all about bravery, boldness, and courage, and as a little girl from some city in the third world country, I am sold. So, after quite a process, here I am, officially a wolverine :)


How about my first month? trust me, not as much as how it romanticized in those posters. Straight forward translation of going back to school is sleepless-less-fun-more-assignment night. But hey, if I choose to do it in the first place, it means I am no victim at all right? I will just enjoy it. After all, this is my dream.



1 comment:

.dyah. said...

Aaaaaaaaak, Puputtt!!
Good luck! :D