Tuesday, November 18, 2008

it's twilight... again

I'm still in the middle of Twilight fever right now. And after I found out that Indonesia is not one of the countries that include in worldwide release of the movie, I felt down. Even if it just delay for one month, still... it's too long for me :(

So, I playing around with browsing a lot of fansite as distraction. I found some pics from the recent promo event of the movie. I realize that Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart really look cute together, too bad she has a boyfriend already. But guest what? I think I don't mind if she's break up with her boyfriend (Michael Anggarano who played in Forbidden Kingdom). If it's me, I prefer Rob than Michael :p

One more thing, this is Paramore. Ugh... I fall in love with Hayley's style... that red-hot-flame hair is amazing.

No comments: