Tuesday, June 23, 2009

7 things

There are 5 things that'll keep buzzing in my mind this week:

1. Project Deadline... AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!
2. My next-month-Jogja-Trip... this one always makes me smile :)
3. Pekan Raya Jakarta... My friend told me that I have to go there if I live in Jakarta. He said, "orang jakarta harus dateng ke PRJ dong...". Then I said, "excuse me, I'm 'urang bandung keur di Jakarta!' " :p
4. Transformer-Revenge of the Fallen... no need to explain further, everybody wait for it!
5. TV... The election just 2 weeks away and I never watch the debate! I definitely have to buy TV!
6. Moving... we're to months away from Ramadhan, and I thought I will move to other kosan or rusun or apartment with my friend before Ramadhan. I just wanna have friends for supper time... :)
7. Pagelaran LSS 2009... It's next week, at the 4th of July (hehehe...), it has to be amazing, if not? well... I'll happy to make sure some people get the my complaint *evil grin* :D

No comments: