Friday, August 21, 2009

It's been awhile since the last time I posted something in this blog, and this is my only blog that still active. I lost my passion in writing recently, not because there's no subject to write, on contrary... there's so much things I want to write... and it confuses me -_-

But something knock on my writing-soul this afternoon, I found Alaya Setya's blog active again! She's my favourite blogger, not to mention she's my inspiration in blogging and the one who makes me interesting in travelling and appreciating photography :)

So, here I am... trying to write something that not really matter... but wait a minute... every single step of improvement is matter! and this not-so-important-writing is part of that improvement.

One thing, this template of my blog start to annoy me, and it's been used for so long... I have to get a new one. Just search the instant one, programming never be my strong point. Hope to find the interesting one :)

Ok, good bye... and Happy Ramadhan everyone! First Ramadhan in Jakarta, first Ramadhan alone, and first Ramadhan after I started work! It gonna be interesting :)

4 comments:

Batari Saraswati said...

can i get link to Alaya's blog that you mentioned? :)

Unknown said...

@batari: it's www.aalayaa.com, she's a traveler, an active blogger, & a writer. She writes Traveler's Tale with Adhitya Mulya, Ninit Yunita & Iman Hidayat :)

Anonymous said...

puput...lucu sekali blog nya..he he he
dita--

Unknown said...

@dita: belagak lucu... hahaha... :p