Friday, January 15, 2010

Anomali on Friday Night

Just another friday night with friends, after office hour hang out to Anomali at Senopati, quality talk-quality time, and a cup of latte.


This week maybe the busiest week in my ten-months-work and on the other hand, it also the most interesting week. The hectic schedule makes me has no time to contact my friend via IM, not even Ayu, Zakki or Ditha. And now, sitting around a coffee table at the corner of cozy coffeeshop and talk about everything. From harmless thing to the very sensitive one, from hang out plan to backpacking plan, from joke to work... It's very refreshing!

It just feels nice to have your friend gather around you, share their thoughts and experiences, give me more knowledge easily than any book I've read. I just love being around them. And after this interestingly-tiring week, finally I feel calm and relax again... It's nice to have really good friends!
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

1 comment:

Batari Saraswati said...

wah gue suka sekali anomali di senopati! :)