Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm back...

Another trip to Jakarta, another test and another interview. My mom said that she's tired to see me go and back without clear result. But hey mom, that was the interesting part of being a jobseeker pro :D

Something caught my attention when I pass by Tosari busway shelter at Sudirman. There's a new building, still in the finishing phase, but I thought the design is unique. The first time I see it, it reminds me of UNO stacko tower, with some pieces out of the way, I just hope it's not as easy to collapse as the UNO stacko tower. Hehehe...
The area around Bundaran Hotel Indonesia is like jungle of skycrapper right now. After Grand Indonesia build 2 tower, Hyatt also add 2 tower to its complex, not to mention several new building at Tosari and the back area of Grand Indonesia (I don't know the area name). Hmmm... I remember, back in 2006 when I live in Jakarta for 2 months, Hotel Indonesia Kempinski is still in renovation, the apartment tower is not done yet and the office tower doesn't have a name yet (it's BCA tower right now), and the new tower in Hyatt just has the foundation done. Despite all the crisis issues, maybe the property business still has its spirit.

No comments: