Monday, January 12, 2009

Ku Bahagia

Permainan baru, di tag ama Ida lewat Facebook, hasilnya adalah...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Put your music on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 friends who might enjoy doing the memo as well as the person you got the memo from.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
TVXQ- You're my melody
*nah lho... langsung dapet ini, beneran lho dari shuffle, bukan gw yg milih permulaan... haha... apa ya artinya...asa teu nyambung da...
'Closing my eyes, listening to the sounds around me, Your soul, your tiniest thoughts'...


2. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Fastball - out of my head
*'Don't matter what I say only what I do, I never mean to do bad things to you'

3. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
The Cranberries - Linger
*'I thought nothing could go wrong, But I was wrong...I was wrong'

4. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
VA - Just stand up
*YEAHHHH... keren!
'If the mind keeps thinking you've had enough, but the heart keeps telling you don't give up... through it all just stand up!'

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Paramore - Decode
*EDWARDDDDD....... hahaha... fangirl abis dah, lets make it sounds cool : I want to decode the secret code of the universe!
Hmmm... kok malah jadi susah ya? haduh, gw berharap jawabannya itu 'Live your life' nya T.I.

6. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Dewi Lestari - Peluk
*pada pengen meluk gw ya... hehehe...

7. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Demi Lovato - This is real, this is me
*euleuh...asa narsis...

8. WHAT IS 2+2?
Iron & Wine - Flightless brid, american mouth
*cocok! Baik pertanyaan maupun lagu yang jadi jawaban sama-sama gak jelas...

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Garbage - Androginy
*wakwaw...

10. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Maliq - Mata Telinga Hati
*'benarkah cinta diatas segalanya???'

11. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Ipang - Sahabat kecil
*'bersamamu kuhabiskan waktu, senang bisa mengenal dirimu...'
gw memang merasa senang bertemu semua orang yang gw kenal...

12. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Beyonce - If I were a boy
*haiya... gw senang, bahagia, dan bangga jadi cewek...

13. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
All 4 one - Someone who lives in your heart
*ugh...

14. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Wonder Girls - This fool
*gak tau arti lagunya, tapi kalo dari judulnya diambil kesimpulan "this fool = the wedding" :p

15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Peterpan - Mimpi yang sempurna
*waw... mimpi yang sempurna, sumpah banget gak nyata deh... hahaha...

16. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Younha - The Sound of Rain
*Listening to the sound of rain = daydreaming a.k.a ngalamun, lumayan pas lah...

17. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
James Morrison - You make it real
*First line :'There's so much craziness surrounding me'

18. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
TATU - You and I
*'You and I, for the rest of our lives...'

19. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Plus one - Here in my heart
*'here in my heart is picture of us...' Oh yeah... that's the worst thing that could happen to me...

20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
TVXQ - Eternal
*hadoh... lebay dah...

21. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Pure Saturday - Nyala
*'percayalah terang akan datang di saat yang tidak terduga...'
kenapa ini bikin gw ketawa??? kenapa jawabannya gak goyang duyu ya??

22. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Avril Lavigne - Innocence
*'This innocence is brilliant'... stupid thought!

23. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Ne-Yo - Go on Girl
*Ne-Yo said 'she was out riding in some other man's car', thanx Ne-Yo... I won't riding some other man's car, I'll out riding my own car... hehehe...

24. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
James Morrison feat Nelly Furtado - Broken Strings
*nah lho...nah lho... kumaha tah??? Or let me make the line "for me, getting married is like playing on broken strings, 'you can't play on broken strings'... so, marriage won't work for me"... kekekke... :p

25. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Bacelor girl - buses and train
*'hey mom...You just let me go, out into the world'... hmmm... jadi gitu ya ceritanya Ma???

26. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Dido - Don't believe in love
*ugh... maybe people try to say that 'If I don't believe in love, Nothing will last for me...'

27. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Brandy - fall
*nice... i scare to fall, but the song told me 'don't be afraid...just fall'

28. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Blaque - As If
*bingung nyambunginnya... si gw jadi 'I' atau 'You' nih... hahaha...

29. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Sherina - Ku Bahagia
*Alhamdulillah... hehehe :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha... hasilnya lumayan lucu dan gw sambung-sambungin aja ama pertanyaannya :D

No comments: