Monday, March 23, 2009

The jobless time is over....

I'm being lazy to update this blog lately. After my break-up with speedy, my internet usage is declining rapidly. So the point is not HOW LARGE my internet quota... the real issue is my internet-usage attitude.

Now, I got another source to connect to the web... my office network :D. I know that bandwidth's price is high, and some company limit their internet usage. So I feel really grateful that I got the service easily through WiFi with my personal laptop or the office's LAN, but with some limitation.

Yup, I'm not jobless anymore :) After so many jobseek trip, so many test and interview... finally...
Alhamdulillah... I'm an employee in probation at PT Telkomsel. Just have passed my first week, very interesting first week, hopefully that the weeks after will always better :) Wish me luck...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SELAMAT Putz!!!
Lama ga liat blog puput, akhirnya baca kabar gembira ini.

Jangan lupa traktirannya ya, hehe...