Monday, July 26, 2010

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

MORNIIIINGGGGG!!!!!

I don't know what happened to me but suddenly I have a hell of energy this morning. I came at office unconsciously early (because my watch is 15 minutes ahead), then at office... voila... mbak Niken finally back at work (she's in days off last week, and I miss her so much), and then again... someone buzz me on gtalk with unexpected news... gossip in the morning ladies... hahahaha... and one again, my payroll will come today (wide-grin :D). Hell yeah!

The title of this post is a song from System of a Down. I listened to it on the way to Jakarta yesterday, and it keeps playing around in my head. And right now, in this blissfully morning of mine, I keep humming the songs, it's the kind of song you want to jump and headbang to... and with this energy of mine, I think I need a healthy session of heandbang :D

So worlds.... me and my comrades want to says good morning to you all.... MOOOORRRRRNNNIIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm...

may be because today is (supposed to be) a payday..?

its a spirit booster for sure :)

Unknown said...

Check your account and smile :D