Monday, July 19, 2010

Sleepless week...

Last week is a very hectic week for me. Began with strategic planning workshop in Bandung, and then my brother's wedding preparation and yesterday, Pagelaran LSS ITB Jakarta. All of this activity paid me less sleep... just 3 or 4 hour a day -_-

- strategic planning workshop -
2 days at Novotel Bandung, with almost all day stay indoor and just stay sit in conference room actually, brainstorming here and there and produce more storms inside my head. Okay, I don't want to re-run this one. Just read this, then maybe you know what I mean...

- My brother's wedding -It's such a wonderful moment! I never imagine my bro getting married (especially no because I will lose my ojek -_-), but here... my big bro marry his girlfriend (they're going out for 5 years! how can that happened... I don't have a clue!). I'm so happy for them... finally there's someone for him, who will take care of him for the rest of his life. I'm too happy to shed tears, I keep smiling that day... maybe I even look stupid, but helloooo... this is my bro wedding, I don't care!

- Pagelaran LSS ITB Jakarta -
Finally, LSS held Pagelaran at Jakarta. After a 4 months organizing, with much emotion exploded here and there, struggling with donation... here we are... our first Pagelaran Jakarta. If you follow me on twitter, maybe you know that I twit a lot about this one last week. We try to use the magic spread of social media to promote this little event of ours, and it turns out quite well :)

And guess what, Aditia Rojali suddenly appear from thin air! no... kidding, but yes, he suddenly come without confirm to me first, I've given him quite a hard blow in the head for that (I don't sent you all that hell lot of jarkom for you to ignore it dumbhead!!!). Hehehe... I'm happy to meet him. The last time we met is his graduation I thought... He was my Pupuhu Lustrum VII LSS ITB, and I tell you, he's one of the most honest guy on earth, he's so outspoken about everything he thought to the point it irritates you to death... hehehe... I'm happy you all alright bro :)

My other LSS 04 friends was there too... the regular : Ida, Putew, Alia, Galih, Neng ei, Budi, Oboy, Desta, Angga... then there's Santi with her Uda (too bad we don't have time to introduce each other), then the long lost Egi and Renti hehehe... Too bad Bayu, Widi, Tanita, Dania etc. can't make it there, but it's ok.

I really love them... they're like my second family and the first that I call when I need time to ngaruntah. kekekeke... miss you all guys... let's gather up again okay... :)

Pagelaran LSS and friends... Hehehe... it's such a perfect event to close my hectic week.

No comments: