Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Scars on Broadway

Finally... i got the new single of Daron Malakian's side project, Scars on Broadway. He works with John Dolmayan, SOAD's drummer, for the single and the upcoming album. Their album will be in store at the end of July.... Hahaha... can't wait for it.

And one thing, System of A Down is not breaking up!!! The member just do something on their own and put out their own solo project. Serj go out with Elect the Dead and Daron and Dolmayan with Scars on Broadway, but they are still System of A Down. I just hope that after all their solo project done, they will release an album or at least a single soon. I think all SOAD fans in the world has waited too long for their new work.

I fall in love with the old times
I never mention my own mind
Let's fuck the world with all it's trend
Thank god, it's all about to end...
[They Say - Scars on Broadway]

No comments: