Tuesday, May 19, 2009

feel left behind

I read Uti's latest post this morning, and feel left behind. My surrounding is buzzing about the upcoming president election, and honestly I don't keep track on the news.

Ugh... fortunately my father not with me right now. He hate to know his daughter doesn't know anything happen outside, and if he knows about my zero attention toward Indonesian hot topics, I'll get scold for sure.

It's not like I don't want to keep track, I just don't get the effective media. I hate read newspaper, and online news website really not my favourite. I'am a pacifist, I like to hear news or watch news, I hate to browse news. Should I buy TV? just to watch Metro or Liputan 6 every night. Or, I have to change my preference of getting information, maybe it's time to be more active... haaahhhh.... (-_-!)

No comments: