Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Classic Chrisye - A Night to Remember


Remember back when I was little, when my sister ask for Trio Kwek-kwek, Agnes Monica and other children singer's cassette, I ask for Chrisye. I never know the title of every songs I heard at that time, all I know is his voice makes me calm :)

Last night, a new check for my list-to-do-when-you-still-alive : watching twilite orchestra LIVE! Plus it is all Chrisye's song with all that wonderful performer. From the younger one: Wisanggeni with Lilin-Lilin Kecil as opening. Then Sherina, she's flawless! I never saw someone at her age sing so effortless, it's like everytime she open her mouth just the best chord out. And Afgan, hmmm... all I can tell is he's fine, and there are some ABG that always scream everytime he presents, especially the one that sat behind me... ok, what should we call them? my friend give one suggestion, what about Afgan-istan?!?!?! kekekekeke...

Then the senior one, Vina Panduwinata, how old she is??? because I can't believe how she can still sing stunningly! I can't imagine how she like at her peak point, she's amazing. Then the Armand-Budjana-Addie MS performance, BUDJANA!!! I still want to scream his name out loud! Addie MS is really great at composition, from the collaboration with I Gusti Kompyang Raka in the beginning then his piano performance with Armand at vocal and Budjana at guitar, he's great, he's amazing, one of the best composer in Indonesia, and he's Kevin's father :D (forget this one ok?? kekekeke...)

Over all, it is a GREAT concert. The minus part is the Event Organizer, Merah Putih Showbiz -_-
The show is an hour late, not to mention the opening is not so smooth and the stage management is poor! I once a stage manager, so I can tell if someone do it poorly, and they do it poorly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow,, puput.. you've got a great memory.. i can't memorize all the performers and the song.
i can only remember is about meidiana H. hihihi...
sure indeed it was an incredible concert..

anggun oktari said...

beuuuhh.. puputttt.. jiwa stage manager begitu melekat pada dirimu yaaa.. heuheu

Unknown said...

@k'muy: that's what twitter for : re-run every moment you easily forget :)

@t'gun: hmmm... pertanyaannya adalah jiwa stage manager, atau jiwa tukang evaluasi nih...kekekeke... kangen evaluasi pagelaran deh... :)