Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Secret Code

I GOT IT!!!

Me, Ditha, Ayu & Cita pre-order this DVD of Tohoshinki/TVXQ The Secret Code Tour Final at Tokyo Dome almost 2 months ago. Finally it arrived last week, and I received it yesterday. Dance!Dance!Dance!

I know for quite long time that they're great singers and dancers, but I can't help myself from being over excited of their performance! Every member get their own solo performance except Yuchun & JJ, they do their duet of Colors, Melody & Harmony here. Both Junsu & Yunho do their same solo performance as Mirotic concert, the one that surprised me is Changmin. He sing Wild Soul, one of not-so-my-favourite song, but he did it great! The performance deliver in a Jrock-style, with rocker outfit, big focus on the band, and fire-play-blast... Woaaa... It really reminds me of common jrock band performance, ALL HAIL THE MAKNAE!!!

I watch the full show yesterday with my kosan-friend, and of course if you watch Toho with other Toho fans, the crazy fangirl within you awaken, we screams together at certain scenes hehehe...

Great show! And expensive too, but it worth every yen :p
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

4 comments:

Vuterlanik said...

kirain secret code-nya dan brown yng baru..

Unknown said...

itu sih judulnya Lost Symbol bu -_-!

Ayu said...

Setujuuu!! kereen bangeet!! Kapan ya Put kita bs nonton langsung,,moga2 pas kita mampu DBSK nya blm bubar hahahaha.. AMIN.

Baru aja gw mo posting soal ni konser di blog gw hehehe.. :P

Vuterlanik said...

eh aduh, ngalindur nih.. :D