Friday, October 30, 2009

The Week

I'm in the mellow-mood this entire week. And I listened 'Never Again' by Justin Timberlake 30 times in two days! Ugh...

Resisting the urge to shout and holding my anger is not my best point, on contrary it's so bad for me... I had headache every night since, and it hurts my self esteem too.

Me and my kosan-friend has got Gossip Girl fever, we watch it over and over and never get bored. We all agree that Blair is amazing and there's nothing good in Serena except for her body. We're team B!

Ayu got new haircut! It's shorter and fresher than before. People said she looks like Miyabi and Sherina now... but I don't agree, Ayu is much prettier for me... hehehe...

I go to the dentist yesterday, and for the first time in my life I paid 7 digit amount for medical-thing! I have this 'gak-ikhlas' feeling since then...

My kakak-ketemu-gede has accepted to the company, we're under the same employer now :)

Will watch Soulnation tonight... and? nothing... just that... Will watch Soulnation tonight!

It's been a month since the last time I met my family, I miss them so much :(

1 comment:

Ayu said...

Thanks for the hair comment :D

Gila,,lu ke dokter gigi mahal amat Put,,tapi reimburse kan?

Mari2 pulang ke Bandung! hehehe..