Monday, October 5, 2009

Moving

I moved to new place last weekend...
The new place is further to my office than the old one. It takes 30 minutes via bus and maybe about 40 minutes on foot, quite challenging for me to wake up early in the morning Smileys
My room is next to Ditha. Makes us easier to share latest video of any japan-korean-thing, and give me friend to channel my mati-gaya-mode Smileys
The new place is close to Setiabudi One, another place to channel my mati-gaya-mode, esp. when Starbucks Setiabudi is one of my favourite mojok spot Smileys
It's a big kosan. Two-story house, with 12 rooms in every floor. It's all-girl kosan, give me a bunch of new friends
It takes me 2 full day to move all my things to new place. I ask Dika for help to move it all, and I think he got a back-ache Smileys
It just needs 6 months to multiply 1 box-2 luggages-and-a-bookshelf to 4 boxes-3 luggages-and-2 bookshelf plus several other things. Now I realize where my monthly salary go Smileys
My body suddenly pegel-pegel after all the moving and decor-ing my new place, now I know how it feel to be a kuli-angkut
I commit to myself that next time I move, the new place has to be an apartment-type, fighting! Smileys

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

jaah, gaya euy yang pindah kosan...enak dong, kalo mau nonton di 21 tinggal jalan :P

jadi gaji dari tsel dipake buat beli buku terus y put, hihi...

ikram said...

Semoga betah di kosan yang baru!

Anonymous said...

beuuh ,,pindah deui.. luar biasa.. semoga dapat segera tercapai ngapartemennya..

Unknown said...

@didit: yup, kalo mau nonton gampang, tapi kosan yg lama juga sebelahan ama KC kok :D Buku yg dibelinya novel dit, temen mati gaya di kosan hehehe...

@ikram: amin... :)

@k'muy: deui? baru sekali ini kali pindahnya, tapi amin doanya... gak apartemen asli jg gpp, yg mirip2 apartemen lah... hehehehe... :D