Wednesday, February 3, 2010

82nd Academy Award : Nominee

There's 10 best-picture nominee at this year's Oscar. Once again, 10! First time in 60 years of Oscars tradition to have 10 nominee instead of the usual 5. For me, it's the right way to do... because last year movie line up is incredible! You can see the complete list here.

I won't talk to much for the nominee line up. Actually I agree with 80-90% of them. One thing I regret most is I delay myself to watch The Hurt Locker and it turns out to get 9 nominations, together with Avatar. Why? because I hate war movie! It hurts me too much. Romance or sad movie with too much melancholic scene won't affect me at all, but war movie is another story. But seems that I have to watch it soon before the award presentation at March 7. Lets watch all 10 best picture nominee before March 7!

Best Picture
Best Director
Best Actor in the leading role
Best Actress in the leading role

Best Actor in the supporting role

Best Actress in the supporting role

Best Original Screenplay

Best Adapted Screenplay

Best Animated Feature

Best Original Score

Summary:
  • 9 nominations: Avatar and The Hurt Locker
  • 8 nominations: Inglourious Basterds
  • 6 nominations: Precious: Based on the Novel "Push" by Sapphire and Up in the Air
  • 5 nominations: Up
  • 4 nominations: District 9, Nine and Star Trek
  • 3 nominations: An Education, Crazy Heart, The Princess and the Frog and The Young Victoria
  • 2 nominations: A Serious Man, The Blind Side, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Invictus, The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus, The Last Station, The Messenger, Sherlock Holmes and The White Ribbon

No comments: