Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wake up call...

"you're full of energy and always passionate in everything you're doing"

That's my wake up call.
Lately, I'm kind of looking down at myself, being confused of what I'm best at and my actual value. It affects me badly, I lost my spirit at work and think about how small the benefit I give to my surrounding, I reach my lowest point of self esteem. But I got my wake up call this morning. That sentence enough for me. I remember the time when I was in Lustrum VII committee, someone told me this...

"kamu tuh leutik-leutik tapi euweuh kacape, tau kelinci energizer? tah kamu banget itu teh"

Maybe I'm not looking at myself clearly. There's un-optimized values lying in me, waiting to be awaken. It's time to wake up and seize every moment I have and maximize every strong point in me. FIGHTING!!!

No comments: