Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Finally I got the movie 21. When I heard about the movie at the first time, I thought about my high school classmate, Yena, the bridge maniac. She is an advanced bridge player and also a bridge athlete for Pelatda Jabar, the interesting part is her final project is about bridge too. In simply she use statistical method to find a strategy for winning a play in bridge. Thank God that her major is math!

Maybe... I can ask her to go to Vegas with me and go home after we got a million dollar. But, I think I won't do it, cause gambling is haram, and something haram won't gives us any benefit. It's better to get rich by something halal, like being an executive of a telecommunication company, which is my goal for the next 20 years :p.

By the way, I passed the second test of Indosat's recruitment, Alhamdulillah. Tomorrow is the third test, the interview, my first job interview. Hope it will be a good beginning for the greater future. Ho... puto...puto...FIGHTO!!!

No comments: